WEST CHESTER UNIVERSITY, WEST CHESTER, PA, APRIL 8, 2018
- “What Makes Us Human? Lessons from Genetics and Genesis.” Joint talk with Praveen Sethupathy (geneticist of Cornell University). Sunday Night Theology series, 5:00-6:30 pm, in the Philips Autograph Library, West Chester University, West Chester, PA, April 8, 2018.
TRINITY WESTERN UNIVERSITY, LANGLEY, BC, MAY 11–14, 2018
- “Human Distinctiveness and the Origin of Evil in Biblical and Evolutionary Perspectives.” Keynote address for the 2018 Conference of the Canadian Scientific & Christian Affiliation, entitled “From Sea to Sea . . to Sky! Science & Christianity in Canada,” at Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, May 11–14, 2018.
TRINITY EVANGELICAL DIVINITY SCHOOL, CHICAGO, IL, JUNE 13–16, 2018
- Death, Immortality, and the Curse in Genesis 2–3.” Keynote paper for the Dabar Conference on “Reclaiming Theological Anthropology in an Age of Science,” at the Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, , June 13–16, 2018.
CENTER FOR JUDAIC-CHRISTIAN STUDIES, DAYTON, OH, JULY 26–27, 2018
- A series of four talks on lament prayer in the Bible for the 35th anniversary of the Center for Judaic-Christian Studies, Dayton, OH, July 26–27, 2018
INSTITUTE FOR BIBLICAL RESEARCH ANNUAL MEETING, DENVER, CO, NOVEMBER 16, 2018
- Invited paper for the Pneumatic Hermeneutics research group, Denver, CO, November 16, 2018