BOSTON, MA, NOVEMBER 17–18, 2017
- “Far as the Curse is Found: The Healing of the Human-Earth Relationship in the Eschaton.” Keynote paper for the Ecological Ethics and Biblical Studies research group, Institute for Biblical Research, Boston, MA, November 17, 2017.
- “For God So Loved the Cosmos: The New Creation in Ecological Perspective.” Paper to be presented in the Ecological Hermeneutics program unit, Society for Biblical Literature, Boston, MA, November 18, 2017.
BROWN UNIVERSITY, PROVIDENCE, RI, DECEMBER 4, 2017
- Joint talk with geneticist Praveen Sethupathy on evolution and Christian faith. Sponsored by the Christian Union campus ministry, Brown University. Details TBA.
TRINITY WESTERN UNIVERSITY, LANGLEY, BC, MAY 11–14, 2018
- “Genesis and Evolution.” Keynote address for the 2018 Conference of the Canadian Scientific & Christian Affiliation, entitled “From Sea to Sea . . to Sky! Science & Christianity in Canada,” at Trinity Western University, Langley, BC, May 11–14, 2018.
TRINITY EVANGELICAL DIVINITY SCHOOL, CHICAGO, IL, JUNE 13–16, 2018
- Death, Immortality, and the Curse in Genesis 2–3. Keynote paper for the Dabar Conference on “Reclaiming Theological Anthropology in an Age of Science,” at the Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, , June 13–16, 2018.