INSTITUTE FOR BIBLICAL RESEARCH ANNUAL MEETING, DENVER, CO (NOVEMBER 16, 2018)
- “‘The Dynamics of Responsible Biblical Interpretation: Toward a Creational Pneumatic Hermeneutic.” Invited paper for the Pneumatic Hermeneutics research group, Institute for Biblical Research annual meeting, Denver, CO, November 16, 2018
SOCIETY OF BIBLICAL LITERATURE ANNUAL MEETING, DENVER, CO (NOVEMBER 17-20, 2018)
- “Is Samuel among the Prophets? Samuel as “Legendary Intercessor” in Michael Widmer’s Standing in the Breach (Eisenbrauns, 2015).” Paper for the Book of Samuel program unit, Society of Biblical Literature annual meeting, Denver, CO, November 18, 2018
- “What Christians Can Learn from Jewish Interpretation of the Aqedah: Reading Genesis 22 with Moses and the Rabbis.” Paper for Jewish Interpretation of the Bible program unit, Society of Biblical Literature annual meeting, Denver, CO, November 18, 2018
CARL F. H. HENRY CENTER FOR THEOLOGICAL UNDERSTANDING, DEERFIELD, IL (JANUARY 17, 2019)
- Lecture (along with J. P. Moreland) for a Symposium on the Intermediate State, at the Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, IL, January 17, 2019.
CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES, COLUMBIA, SC (OCTOBER 4-6, 2019)
- A series of lectures on eschatology for the Fall Discipleship Weekend, Church of the Apostles (Anglican), Columbia, SC, October 4-6, 2019.
CANADIAN SOCIETY OF BIBLICAL STUDIES, LONDON, ON (MAY/JUNE, 2020)
- Presidential address, Canadian Society of Biblical Studies annual meeting, Western University, London, ON, May/June, 2020.